There is no generation more abjectly screwed than your friendly neighborhood millennial.
Good news Millennials: your life sucks exactly as much as you think it sucks! And that's according to journalism! Luke takes a deepish dive into a Washington Post article by Andrew Van Dam and a few other sources on income and wealth inequality and turns out -- yep! -- what we always suspected to be true is true: There is no generation more abjectly screwed than your friendly neighborhood millennial. It also seems there is but one solution. It's an increasingly common refrain around RANGE HQ. Can you guess what it is?
- "The unluckiest generation in U.S history" by Andrew Van Dam / WaPo
- Strauss-Howe Generational Theory -- in case you want to go where I didn't dare
- The Gilded Age part 1 | American Experience | PBS
- UC Berkeley Study on inequality 1913-2014
- Income inequality fact sheet | inequality.org
- Episode art is from an extremely cursed essay in the failing Time Magazine